1 December 2020
#digitalXdata: Redesigning Data-Driven Digital Future In 2021 & Beyond
As the world strives to rebuild and recreate to thrive beyond the new normal, businesses are rapidly transitioning and digitalizing their business processes to be better equipped to face the next normal.
The Malaysian economy is expected to make a gradual recovery in the second half of 2020, as the economy progressively reopens. However, the outlook will continue to be significantly affected by uncertainties.
Join us in a 4-day virtual journey as we bring you over 40 industry leaders and subject matter experts in a timely discussion to unlock answers in solving business challenges and uncovering growth opportunities in today’s data-driven digital world.
Here’s what you can expect from the virtual conference:
- Tech & digital market outlook & forecast of 2021.
- 8 engaging thematic tracks with industry leaders
- 4 power panels chaired by thought leaders and industry professionals.
- Over 30 thought-leading speakers and subject matter experts including Fusionex Managing Director Jacob Isaac and Fusionex Program Director Raymond Lee.
- Forward-thinking delegates from various industries.
- Plenty of interactive engagement opportunities between industry practitioners and tech experts.
Admission is FREE for delegates to participate. Visit bit.ly/digitalxdata2020 to register! For more info about the virtual event, visit https://events.thestar.com.my/event/digitalxdata-2020-redesigning-data-driven-digital-future-in-2021-beyond/
Date: 1 – 4 December 2020
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Venue: Virtual Conference