Applied Artificial Intelligence
As AI continues to transform the very fabric of the world we inhabit, it is vital that tech specialists comprehend AI and have the skills necessary to create AI-based applications and solutions. As such, this course aims to provide you with an overview of the principles & approaches of AI.
Included in this course are machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, conversation AI, semantic web and combining AI with Internet of Things. Through this program, you will be able to obtain a strong understanding of AI, its applications, use cases and the ability to apply AI-based tools to your solutions. This course will equip you with the knowledge needed to enter the technology industry as well as improve your current skill set necessary to furthering your career.
This course is for anyone interested in AI, Deep Learning, Chatbot, Virtual Assistant or IoT in AI. Participants should preferably have basic understanding of mathematics and some experiences in Python Programming, such as Flow Control, Lists & Functions, and Importing Libraries.
- Theory of AI
- Basic Machine Learning: Regression, Classification & Clustering
- Advanced Machine Learning: Reinforcement Learning & Deep Learning
- Computer Vision: Image Analytics
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Applications
- Conversational AI: Chat Bot
- Semantic Web
- Combining Internet of Thing (IoT) with AI